How to Remove Tan from Cucumber and Rose Water
Cucumber is a watery veggie, which is not only a good cooling agent but also a perfect natural bleaching agent. On the other hand rose water like Dabur Gulabari rosewater or homemade rose water helps in removing the blemishes over skin. Used in a right manner, these 2 ingredients will help you get the original colour of your skin in the following way
Well everyone have Tried putting cucumber slices on our eyes to treat our puffy and highly pigmented eyes. For years , cucumber slices have been prominent participants in under – eye and facial treatments .Researcher on the cucumber benefits on skin has concluded that this edible fruit balances sebum levels – in our skin pores. Cucumber help you to keep the skin healthy and toned and it will also helps combat signs of premature aging.
Rose Water :
Rose water has been used for thousands of years, including in the middle ages. Rose Water is created by distilling rose petals with steam. One of the greatest benefits of rose water is its strong anti-inflammatory properties. These properties can help treat multiple ailments , both internal and external .
- One medium sized cucumber, grated
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- In a bowl mix together juice of one medium sized grated cucumber, few drops of rose water and one tablespoon lemon juice
- Apply this anti-tan pack over tanned skin area and keep it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Clean the face with cold water and apply the pack every day after coming back to home.