Home Remedies & Tips for having Skin Glow with milk and Oatmeal
It also removes excess sebum and helps treat acne. Oats contain compounds called saponins, known as natural cleansers. It helps exfoliate the skin and remove dirt that clogs the pores.
Skin Benefits of Eating Oats
- Oats contain saponins that act as natural skin cleansers.
- For sensitive skin, oats should be consumed daily. Oatmeal is rich in proteins and lipids that help keep your skin healthy.
- It also contains antioxidant properties that help treat skin damage caused by pollution, UV rays, and chemicals.
- Oatmeal has anti-itching properties and can help reduce itching caused by a variety of skin disorders and infections.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ½ cup milk
How to apply:
- Measure out 1 scoop of rolled oats and add to mixing bowl
- add 2 tablespoons of milk
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Stir well until the mixture is smooth and uniform.
- First wash your face and neck with warm water and dry.
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck
- leave for 20 minutes
- Then wash off the mask with lukewarm water
- dry your face with a towel